Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Day 2 - Camera and Secret Mission


Today was quite whimsical. I woke up expecting to go to the beach, but I realized I had much more IMPORTANT affairs to deal with, so I went over to visit Lei. Afterwards, I came home and then went to Costco. I ate a chicken bake for lunch. Later, I went to Best Buy and bought a new digital camera. It has some sick ass features, LOOK AT THIS PICTURE! Anyhow, I went boxing today. I haven't gone in two weeks and I think I almost died. I picked up Nick from work at 9:00, and we went on a fun ass excursion. Within like an hour and 45 minutes we saw Lia, Terry, Tiffany, Claire, Alex, Alan, Brian, Chris, Albert, Ryan, and Sammie. All at different places too. That was sickness. Oh and as I was dropping off Nick at home, Debbie came by. How great (:

No comments: