Saturday, May 2, 2009

WolverME



Eff you Hugh Jackman. Lookin so damn swaggalicious with effin mutant swords of death protruding from your knucks. The movie was off the bomb diggitys. Go watch if you're cool.

Weekend finally here, I have a small checklist that I must make sure I knock out:

1. Game 7 of the illest NBA basketball series that I can say I remember. Come on baby bulls.

2. Hit up the gym for some much needed iron pumping. i gotta get in the FUCKIN ZONE.

3. Somehow start studying for Networking. netDorking.



So I've caught on to this Swine flu hype lately and it's been bothering me a bit. I went to webMD to learn more about it and this article was on the front page: Putting Swine Flu in Perspective
I suggest everyone take a look at it. A little reassurance couldn't hurt. damn pigs.

No comments: