Thursday, February 12, 2009

23 Bay & Westcliff - The Swaggafied Remix

Yo fuck what you heard,
My name is Mistuh Kwan and I'll just redefine the word,
Swagga is a trait, if you don't got it there's an issue,
Weak rappers I'll pick em out like tissue,
Letter to your crew, step back or I'll come flyin,
Attempt to match my level, good luck and thanks for tryin,
Cause you know my swag is head doctor prescribed,
I gotta lay this down, my swag has me obliged,
I'm here to educate how to strut and fit supreme,
Got your moms in love, reminiscin like a pre-teen,
My verse is certified like a third world killa,
Coming out so fierce from the depths of a killa thrilla,
You know I rockin' skinny jeans so damn hard,
Cause who needs big pockets when you got a black card?,
Your girl comes home late, you wonder where she been,
Just ask her and she'll say Nicholas the King Pin.


one

1 comment:

Daniel said...

you need some e-love on this thangg-tha-thanggggg