Thursday, February 5, 2009

Caught Up

So you found my blog. You lurk, don't you have anything better to do?? (:

I had a Statistics section today, at 3:30, and it turned into a studio session, as I wrote an entire full page worth of rhymes and lyrics. I don't know why, but when your TA can't speak English and you're already bored to death, the lyrical master will emerge and give a little something like a dissss:

.....So sweet, you's a caramel apple,
I'll keep you forever, in the top room of the castle;
No one would ever harm you, no army or soldiers on wagons,
And for you I'll slay all the fire breathing dragons.

I attempted to resemble 2Pac and his shout out to the ladies, it was a failed attempt, but I surprise myself sometimes.

13th 14th 15th - Snow? oh you know its so lovely bebe

No comments: